Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Guacamole Recipe 4 Teh N00bz

This world famous mexican dip is not only delicious but also good for you! Now, there are many, many ways to prepare it. Some people like to add tomatoes while others don't, and the same goes for sour cream. I personally like to add both but sometime I will make it without one or the other and it will be just as good. I see a lot of recipes with onions but I feel that the raw edge of the garlic pairs up very nicely with the heat from the jalapenos. The only thing im missing here is fresh cilantro. I just didn't have any that day!

 Next time you eat nachos, fajitas or burritos, try this guacamole recipe. You won't be disapointed!

 List of Ingredients:
1 ripe avocado
1 small tomato
the juice from 1/2 lime
1 jalapeno pepper
2 tbsp sour cream
garlic to taste
salt and pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment